Saturday 16 July 2011

*sigh*

Everyone I know is moving on with their life. I've got school friends having babies, getting engaged, graduating. And yet here I am: depressed, in a crisis/rehabilitation house, 3 or 4 hospitalisations, 2 suicide attempts, self harm, postponing my uni course yet again...the list goes on.

But do you know what I regret? Not having a boyfriend. Someone to hold onto, to hug, kiss, laugh, cry.

When I took my 2nd overdose, I was in a public area. And a guy got chatting to me (he didn't know I'd taken an overdose btw. It was like he saw me popping pills and thought he'd nonchantly try and chat me up). His name was Kim, and he gave me his number but I lost it as I was being assisted to the ambulance that was called for me. I know a few details about him, but not his last name, or the uni he studied in, or the place he works at. I'm gutted that I can't seem to find him. I honestly got on well with him, and I keep thinking things will be even btter if I find him...

Let me find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment