Tuesday 8 November 2011

And yet

I like the fat you carry, so I can't hold that against you. I take that fucking thing back. But everything else, oh everything else is true.

Isn't it?

Can't deny it can you.

You can't even spell right. You had to go back and correct that last sentence.

And see look - you're such a perfectionist. Even when you rant about yourself you have to make sure every little thing is fucking PERFECT. YOU ARE NOT FUCKING PERFECT.

"Oh but there's no such thing as perfect" - well you're the least closest thing to perfect there is. Idiot.

Can't do this, can't do that.

The world is obsessed with material worth. There are people dying but then it's enevitable, isn't it.

Well fuck that, fucking bullshit piece of worthless crap you are.

"Oh but where has all this come from?" how the fuck am I supposed to know? All I know is you deserve it.

Oh, and if you're reading this back thinking "what the fuck was that all about? L-O-L" then fuck you. Actually F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.

Oh but my day was going so well - fuck you. Life isn't perfect. But then I have to ask myself, my stupid worthless self. You know what fuck this. Fuck everything.

WHERE'S THE PILLS FOR ME TO OVERDOSE FOR GOOD she says.

Where the fuck are they. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

I just need you to be quiet. Just for a bit please. Just be quiet. Ssh. That's it. Calm down. Take it easy. There, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment