Tuesday 8 November 2011

You're good at something.

You're good at crying and making people think "my goodness, what a worthless piece of crap she is, poor girl. Oh well."

Do people really care? Truly care? I can't decipher. I would hope so, but I just can't...take...it...any...more.

Breathe. And          relax.

Relax, two, three. Go back, correct that.

Correct it well. Correctly it right. Just correct it.

Streaming down your face it is, neverending. OH NO NEVERENDING! I feel so sorry for you, I truly do. Only I understand what it's like to feel pain.

But do you? No. I can only understand myself. Correct that, go back.

Go back, correct that.

I feel sorry for you. You could have had everything. But could you? Probably not. Oh my! You can't see through the tears. The tears OH THE TEARS


You're good at something. You're good at crying. Good at crying. Good at something.

Good at something. Good at crying.

Good at crying. Good at something.

Hey you're good at something, well done! I'm proud of you. Well done. Well done.

I. Am. Proud. Of. You.

Ever heard that? Maybe, a long time ago. Or maybe it's so foreign to you you never did recognise it when it was said. Someone shout out for help!

Dripping down your face is it? My poor girl. Go on, let it out. It's a good job you can type so fast.

So fast. You're good at something else.

And it's all lies. You're not nice. You're not kind. You're not good. You're not considerate. You're not helpful. You're crap at listening (but are you....). You're good at crying though. You're good at something Good at crying. I am so so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment